Death shake. | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Death shake.

Taube

Reaction score
City, State
Hamilton
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 ford explorer awd
Ok first off I have bin chasing this for years. So 1996 ford explorer 5.0 awd. Has a bad shake at 80 kms and up. With rear drive shaft out still shakes. New transfer case still shakes. New front drive shaft still shakes. New wheel bearings and c.v shaft s still shakes. Put in another front diff still shakes eerrrrrrr. Today I removed front pass c.v shaft and shake goes away, on the hoist I ran it with out that c.v shaft in and shake was gone.😀 Put another new one in shakes back ?? What am I missing?? Any one else run there truck on a hoist and it death shakes ?? You can see the c.v shaft wobbles like crazy ??? I don't get it ???, help please. Also new ball joints inner and outter tie rods alignment.... 😭😭😭😢😢

<

Taube

Reaction score
City, State
Hamilton
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 ford explorer awd
Ok first off I have bin chasing this for years. So 1996 ford explorer 5.0 awd. Has a bad shake at 80 kms and up. With rear drive shaft out still shakes. New transfer case still shakes. New front drive shaft still shakes. New wheel bearings and c.v shaft s still shakes. Put in another front diff still shakes eerrrrrrr. Today I removed front pass c.v shaft and shake goes away, on the hoist I ran it with out that c.v shaft in and shake was gone.😀 Put another new one in shakes back ?? What am I missing?? Any one else run there truck on a hoist and it death shakes ?? You can see the c.v shaft wobbles like crazy ??? I don't get it ???, help please. Also new ball joints inner and outter tie rods alignment.... 😭😭😭😢😢

Oh ya and run with out tires and rims on still here.

<