• Register Today It's free!

Decals! Are you ready to order...

User675438756

Reaction score
City, State
ware ma
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 sport
93Xltvt posted below and we are going to go with him. It will be cheaper, easier, and keeping it local...

Here is the fonts to choose from...

21974544_4f10c94e9a.jpg

37"x6" - $10.00

28"x3" - $6.00

7"x1" - 2 for $3.00

Colors:
# Black
# White
# Yellow
# Gold (Metallic)
# Silver (Metallic)
# Red
# Blue
# Pink
# Chrome
# Brushed Aluminum

so just send 93Xltvt your order and payment he will either meet us at the JAMBOREE or ship them... contact him if you have any questions

Paypal: sales@envisiongraphix.com

make sure you include font (#1 is hawaiian punk #2 is Comic Sans MS #3 is Arial Black #4 is OCR A Extended or let him know if you want a diffrent font) , color and size/sizes you would like...

I guess that is all
thanks a ton guys and gals

Jim

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well the good this is that no decals will be made till I know that people want them so when I place the order I will make sure the address is right...

that is what I get for doing this stuff first thing in the morining, monday morn. even...

I updated the image and added colors that we can get and all that good stuff. I will have to wait till the afternoon to post from now on :confused:

Hey guys,

I currently do the decals for this site, I also live in vermont, and I can produce the decals for cheaper if not the same cost as you have posted. Essex junction is around 45 mintues away form me and I could even meet up with you guys before the show to give you your stuff in person.
sizes and price threw me would be as follows with no restrictions on color, qty, or size.

37"x6" - $10.00

28"x3" - $6.00

7"x1" - 2 for $3.00

Colors:
# Black
# White
# Yellow
# Gold (Metallic)
# Silver (Metallic)
# Red
# Blue
# Pink
# Chrome
# Brushed Aluminum

Let me know guys

Later

Josh
Owner
Envision Graphix

802-453-3433
802-355-5997

the first post has been updated with all the info needed...

Jim

I work down in Bristol alot for work. I work for Adelphia. If everyone wants to go through you I dont see a problem with it. I can get them from you and give them out to the guys. Maybe I can meet up with you sometime and we can go over designs in person and I can tell the group.

93Xltvt said:
Hey guys,

I currently do the decals for this site, I also live in vermont, and I can produce the decals for cheaper if not the same cost as you have posted. Essex junction is around 45 mintues away form me and I could even meet up with you guys before the show to give you your stuff in person.
sizes and price threw me would be as follows with no restrictions on color, qty, or size.

37"x6" - $10.00

28"x3" - $6.00

7"x1" - 2 for $3.00

Colors:
# Black
# White
# Yellow
# Gold (Metallic)
# Silver (Metallic)
# Red
# Blue
# Pink
# Chrome
# Brushed Aluminum

Let me know guys

Later

Josh
Owner
Envision Graphix

802-453-3433
802-355-5997

well, I ordered mine (3) from Josh... anyone else.

I guess I might just have to order another one later, maybe. ;)

Fordexplorer157 said:
Well I wanted to meet with Josh and come up with some designs

I just found this thread - thanks guys for putting decals together. I would love to see a logo on the decal as well as a URL, perhaps an Explorer with large tires or climbing something, similar, but different enough to be our own, to the new all-black Serious Explorations logos.

you guys ever do any off road in South east Ma.

davidmmm69 said:
you guys ever do any off road in South east Ma.

I'd love to - I spend a lot of time on rt 3 going between the Cape and Boston. I know there are lots of powerline roads on Cape Cod (legal?), and the Beaches (but towns charge a lot to get on them).

Know of anything? Let's meet up!

aaron, powerline roads are NEVER legal in mass, but ill meet you guys there and lead. ill talk to the cops too, before we get arrested and towed. as soon as you guys figure out where your gonna get your stickers from, ill buy some.

Aaron, what are the odds of hosting a cookout thing where we can wheel on the beach there? :cool:

FourXFred said:
aaron, powerline roads are NEVER legal in mass, but ill meet you guys there and lead. ill talk to the cops too, before we get arrested and towed. as soon as you guys figure out where your gonna get your stickers from, ill buy some.
not really many places that are actually legal anymore.. the huge spot i went to when i had my toyota a long time ago like hiiigh school. went there the other day and it is all houses. that is messed up..

izackary said:
Aaron, what are the odds of hosting a cookout thing where we can wheel on the beach there? :cool:

I could totally do that. Let me investigate costs of the CCNS/Race Pt beach, and get back to ya'll.

where can you wheel on the beach..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

davidmmm69 said:
where can you wheel on the beach..

Dennis and Wellfleet let people buy season-long passes only, at over $100 ea. Race Point/Cape Cod National Seashore in Provincetown lets people buy day passes.

Back