December 2013 TOTM - A Light Spectacular | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

December 2013 TOTM - A Light Spectacular

What is your favorite?

• Stic-o

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Paraphoe

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • willindsay

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Hey Guys,

We are running a little behind due to the holidays. I was out traveling and internet connections were here and not here...LOL. So we are now getting to the December Voting thread.

Nomination Info:

Lets face it: If it was not for head lights, turn signals, brake lights, interior lights, and additional lighting we could not be wheeling at night, driving at night, or doing anything in our vehicles at night. If we add this to the fact that it is December the we have a fun theme.

December 2013 TOTM - A Light Spectacular

This can be anything you have added, modified, or created to give you light. Did you decorate your rig for Christmas? Add new under body lights to see those pesky obstacles? Or did you just want more lights for the street? Its up to you!

Nominations:

1. Stic-o

attachment.php

2. Paraphoe

33_zpsf651a4f8.jpg

3. willindsay

A57EA8B6-00C4-4B60-A91B-8B52BAE10094.jpg

Well we now have three to vote upon. Remember its about the lights and not the rig itself.

Have Voting.

Voting will end in 5 days.

Burns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My vote is in!

Good luck to all!!

Voted!

Thanks for the chance and good luck to all.

Voted. Good luck guys!!!

This weather must have knocked everyone's internet off or something. LOL Come on people let's get to voting, there's ton's of members logged in and posting.:dpchug::popcorn:

This weather must have knocked everyone's internet off or something. LOL Come on people let's get to voting, there's ton's of members logged in and posting.:dpchug::popcorn:

Thanks for helping out!

We need more people to participate. It is my plan to be able to make this a contest with prizes but we need more involved.

Am I unable to vote because I'm one of the 3 choices? Or is it just too late? Rick just posted the link on FB and I came here and the poll is closed...:dunno:

im too late :(

Yeah!!!!!

Stic-o is last months winner (that makes him the honorary winner of December and January to keep us on task)!

Whooo:bounce:

Back