December 8, Superstition -San Diego Area | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

December 8, Superstition -San Diego Area

MercuryMullet

Reaction score
City, State
el cajon ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 mercury mountaineer
The wife is having the inlaws take the kids so I can get a weekend off. Looking at a possible trip to superstition Dec 8th. Just looking to get some seat time. I've been to the desert a few times this year, but between kids, the heat (pre-season runs) and others equipment breaking I haven't got alot of seat time. I've been out with the XJ and tacoma forums, I would like to be with my own kind for a trip. Just putting the info out to see if anyone would want to go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Do you have a link for area info or a map to the area you are talking about..?

..When I hear Superstition I immediately think of the Phoenix area but I'm sure you have somewhere closer to home in mind..

Superstition OHV area outside El Centro, CA

..This also might help others know generally where it is..;)

..Take plenty of pics and video for us who can't make it..:D

mercjump.jpg

mercjump-1.jpg

Last trip

There is some nice rock areas as well for those who like that sort of thing.

Still going, probably going out friday after work, stay the night and a couple people might meet for a day trip saturday.

...Would you like me to add "San Diego Area" to your title?...It may help get more interest..:dunno:

Yes please. The other forums I am on have Socal or Sandiego sections. Not really used to open forums.
Thanks

I love superstition. I have only been once but it is not far from Ocotillo Wells and had somewhat similar terrain. I can't take another trip until New Years sadly... Have fun!

I love superstition. I have only been once but it is not far from Ocotillo Wells and had somewhat similar terrain. I can't take another trip until New Years sadly... Have fun!

I'll try to. Everyone has bailed so far, but I'm still going. Mybe I'll pick up some people in the desert. If not I'll just hang out and enjoy some peace and quiet.

Any takers from here??

Planning to camp sand dam friday, unless I meet up with some people.

Back