Deerfield Precision Braided SS Brake Lines | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Deerfield Precision Braided SS Brake Lines

He still has not shipped mine out yet so... But he seemed really nice and up front about everything.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for bringing this post back.I need a full set of these.I was just thinking yesterday....I wonder who makes something like this.LOL

He shipped mine today so he should be back up and rolling now

He shipped mine today so he should be back up and rolling now

Can you take a picture of them in the box they came in ? I would like to see the quality of packaging and product quality.

i tried calling again today and got voicemail again. I still haven't heard anything about my order, did you order through the website?

as promised

sm7PqpY.jpg

uKcgwPR.jpg

sSStqmz.jpg

I am very glad you received your order and it looks good! I on the other hand still have not heard anything from them on my order, I have tried to call and email them several times without any answer. Sigh, they have my money and after 2 weeks of crickets I don't know what to do now. With your experience being good, its like I'm calling the wrong place or something.

That doesn't make much sense honestly

Thanks for the pics ! on a side note maybe since you got your parts from them and they will talk to you.Maybe you could call about his order too ? lol

Yeah thats a good idea. I did just send him a email saying someone placed an order a few weeks ago and has been trying to contact him. Since I dont know Azscort's real name I could only give a discription.

I think it's time for a group buy, drum up some demand, and get a discount. I could use one set I think for at least one of mine. I haven't been to the business I have here to see if they still make brake lines.

I would be in for complete a set if we do a group buy.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out like the TMH group buy that was tried several year ago...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would be in for complete a set if we do a group buy.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out like the TMH group buy that was tried several year ago...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oh boy one can only hope.

Mr.Herbert just emailed me back saying he didn't have any outstanding orders. Whatever that means.

The emailing hes emailing me on is support@wrxtra.com

My name is Tony Blake, I emailed him with my phone number so we'll see. That you for looking into this for me!

So, he emailed me back! The lines shipped last week and should at my house when I get home tonight. To his credit, he did he email me before but it was in my junk box.

Nice to see they are a stand up company.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hate beating this dead horse, but figured it to be useful to people who may come across the topic.

As we know WRXtra is now known as Deerfield Precision. I ordered a full set front and rear for my 2nd Gen over two weeks ago and have heard absolutely nothing from them. My order went to 'Processing' 1 day after purchase and has sat there ever since. I filled out an inquiry on their website 3 days ago to see whats up but have not heard anything back on that or my voicemail I left them yesterday.

They had no problem taking my money through PayPal the day of purchase though.. :(

Back