• Register Today It's free!

delayed engagement,P0735,P0732

kkjb4x4.0

Reaction score
City, State
Barrie Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 ex sport
For the last few weeks I've been working on my valve body,99 ex sport,5R55E trans. I have installed the sonnax zipkit,bonded seperator plate and ford blow off valve.I rebuilt it because I had a delay going into drive,reverse was fine,also 4-5 was getting a little soft.I also installed a remote filter.
Well now I have the same engagement issue and it's throwing code P0735 and P0732,have i done something wrong or just missed something? Thanks Ken.
Forgot to mention I adjusted the bands and replaced the EPC. I'm thinking it's the o/d servo?

update

Today I cant get the truck to move in forward at all. Fluid level seems to be more full when the trans is cold and seems to drop when warmed up a bit. Guess I'm just going to go back into the valve body and recheck everything I did unless anyone has another suggestion.

Yeah, make sure you torqued the valve body bolts correctly. A little bit off will cause issues in the short/long run.

Yeah,torqued them correctly,but i believe my problem is in the v/b. I may not have put a keeper in correctly,gonna have to take it apart again and go through it again. I'm really not sure what the problem is but welcome all advice.

Back