Detroit Free Press Slams Aviator | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Detroit Free Press Slams Aviator

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have many kilometres on mine yet, but so far I'm more than pleased with it.

Peter

I don't have many kilometres on mine yet, but so far I'm more than pleased with it.

Peter

Let me borrow it for a few weeks, for my mail route. I'll break it in and see how many parcels it can haul. Note I take the console and rear seats out to make more room, and to be able to drive it from the right seat.:p

The Detroit Free Trash is on par with any other rag. That newspaper makes a great liner for a pet cage, filled with feces before you put it in the cage.

Many of the negative stories about Ford that appear in the Detroit Free Press are written by Phoebe Wall-Howard. These include all of the Explorer/Aviator stories as well as ones about transmissions in the Focus and Fiesta.

Phoebe Wall Howard | Detroit FREEP

Ha you can expect something is up when one of the people in the article says they owned a 300C that never had a problem... Those and the magnums were riddled with electrical problems.

I have almost 1000 miles on my Aviator and have no problems. Nicest car I have ever had.

Sam-with mine still on order it’s so good to read a real review like yours, from someone who actually owns the car! Tnx. also to Peter and others that report life after purchase!
/park

I have only 200 miles on my Reserve I with Luxury Package but so far it’s perfect.

Back