DFW Area Truck Show

DarkMan

Elite Idiot Stocker
Reaction score
City, State
DFW, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Taco TRD/OR
Trophy Nissan in Dallas is putting on a truck show (open to all breeds) at Town East Mall on October 23rd.

Trophies and prizes for various categories
Hi-Lift is sponsering the event
No-cost raffle
Catered food
Radio station remote DJ

I've got a co-worker in the SW Xterra club. He asked me if the Texas Explorer gang would be interested. They've already got commitments from Hummer, Jeep, and Land Rover clubs.

Time to represent!

According to their forum (here)
"All you have to do is show up, park your truck (or Jeep or Land Rover or F-150), hang out, chat, eat and win something."

I'll try to add info to this post as it becomes available. If you want to follow the Xterra thread it's here:
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=001318

flyer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Helloooo. I know some of you Texas boys would like to show off your rigs. I'll bet you could swing by Hooters on the way and get some of those pictures you guys love so much. (I've seen the pictures. You can't deny it! :confused: )

Temporarily remanded to pavement... trying to buy a house.

Well I'm pulling a Trint Special, I have way to many things to take care of to attend, as much as we would like to, so I'm pretty much out of doing anything extra curricular till the end of the year. :rolleyes:

Mabey another day another time, but we will be up there the weekend before though.

Jeff - :navajo:

:rolleyes: Good luck entering. It was 2 1/2 years ago.

Back