Diamond clear corners-where 2 buy? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Diamond clear corners-where 2 buy?

I have search all over the net and i cant find the diamond clear corners anywhere. Where are you getting them from. I checked ebay-No luck!

Let me in on the secret fella's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

CougarX said:
they are on ebay, give me a minute and i'll get you a link

Thanks cougarX!
I thought i was going to miss out out on this, like I procratinated and missed out on the EE Airdams. Thanks again.

Good to see that while I didnt buy them in the summer it came down 10 bucks. The only thing im not a fan of is like the $50 shipping.

I have shiped alot of things in my life, and insured it for $4000 and it never went past 36 bucks.

I bet that guy is making about 20 bucks off shipping. eh what are ya gonna do though when the nearest online place sells them for 180 :/

Thats how a lot of people on Ebay make their money. They sell the product for cost, or even less then cost, cause it makes it look cheap, and then they charge 4X as much for the shipping then it really costs to make their profit.

The way i figure it though it that its still cheaper then anywhere else I can get it, so who cares if you're paying so much for shipping... its still the same amount of money in the end.

They actually cirmumvent eBay fees by doing that. eBay doesn't charge fees on the shipping cost, just the final bid. You can get suspended from eBay if you charge too high of a shipping cost relative to the final amount.

Back