Diamond cut headlights for 2nd gen. Explorer from procarparts.com | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Diamond cut headlights for 2nd gen. Explorer from procarparts.com

Yes they are finally making these for you 2nd gen. guys. Here is their description of the lights:

FORD EXPLORER 1995-2001 EURO CLEAR DIAMOND CUT HEADLIGHTS

FORD EXPLORER 1995-2001 EURO CLEAR DIAMOND CUT HEADLIGHTS -

Free-Form headlights feature computer designed reflector surfaces, giving you an optimum beam pattern when compared with your stock halogen headlamps. Each section of the reflector has been designed to project a specific beam of light.This new trend in headlights are featured on practically every new vehicle-
THE ACTUAL HEADLAMPS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO MEET OR EXCEED ALL U.S. D.O.T. VEHICLE LIGHTING STANDARDS - SURPASSING FEDERAL REGULATIONS GOVERNING MINIMUM LIGHT OUTPUT,VEHICLE GLARE,AND BEAM COLOR --2pc set (left)(right)

Can be found at: http://www.procarparts.com/new.asp?currentPage=103&Action=GotoPage&GotoPage=104

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NICE59FORDF100

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
OBD-1 Kenobi
17554Picture_007l.jpg

well, i was the first one to order them for the 1st gens....and that was about 1 month-1 1/2 months ago. and they are still holding up great. hope this is the same for 2nd gen explorers...

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
Though, nothing is official yet, one of PCP's sales representatives now works for us, along with him and my boss, they'd be more than happy to host a GB. Again, please don't take this seriously just yet. Before anything goes, how many of you are interested in these? There will me a minimum needed. I'm out of town for the coming week (21st-27th) in Arizona hiking down to Havasu falls with some friends, so I'll let these rollover till then, when I get back, I'll report back to him the response.

This would be a GB through my work, not PCP directly, as our price is relatively lower already. I'm down for one, just looking at how people are interested.

For any moderators reading this, this is just to gauge interest to consider one and ultimately (hopefully) host one. Nothing is official, but I AM in contact with both PCP reps about quantity ordering at their El Monte warehouse and my boss.

Let's try and do this guys, we all know we want them! :p

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
explorer3.jpg

explorer2.jpg

Nitrous SSC

Reaction score
City, State
Layton, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie 3-oh-2
I don't think they look to bad without the clear corners.

Thats a photoshop right?

Private_Joker

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Sry if off topic, but where did you get that 1st gen valance???? It's great! :chug:

PJ

mknott4

Reaction score
City, State
Maple Grove, Mn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 X
i am interseted i am sick of havin shitty lookin lenses anyone know where to get a good deal on some 95-97 altezzas too?

Brandon4AU

Wannabe "Elite Explorer"<br>sXc Member
Reaction score
City, State
Montgomery/Auburn, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
Im pretty sure that that is not a PS. The owner of that explorer ordered those a few weeks ago I believe he posted on another explorer site.

NICE59FORDF100

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
OBD-1 Kenobi
private joker, i got the air dam off explorerexpress.com, one of the supporters of this site! :chug:

performancenut

Reaction score
City, State
Eastern North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 5.0
I'll take a set after looking at the pic. Count me in! Thanks

draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
So far, 5 including myself. This is pretty good, remember, the more we get, the better the price, but anything over the 10 barrier will be awesome. Time to hop in the truck for a 9hr drive on my stockers, see you guys in a week or so.

BBQ_HotDogs

A Man Without Wheels
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer (R.I.P.)
I am interested also. Make sure to contact yob yeknom, he is in charge of GB's on this site and tell him what's going on so we can have his blessing for doing this. Just to cover all of the bases.

'96explorereddiebauer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clemmons, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Honda Accord EX-L
I'd definitely be in. But it really depends on how much it will be if the GB is successful. I'm willing to pay around $120 for them...that's $20 cheaper than retail. If you can make that happen or even better, I'll be in.

I dont' know if I should mention this. Moderators can delete this statement if you don't find it fit. Other Explorer forums are planning a similar GB. If you want these lights to go even cheaper go over there and talk to the guy in charge there to see if we all can get together and do a huge GB so we can get a really good price. Again, it's my $.02 so if the mods don't think it's a good idea, then edit this out for me.

Critical_Level2

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Ridley Park, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLS R.I.P.
I saw them on another explorer site and he showed a night shot of them on and they looked alot brighter. They also look great when off. Count me in for a pair. :bounce:

Tonedeaf

Reaction score
City, State
Gadsden, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLS
count me in
i have been looking for that style headlight for about 8 months now so i definately want a pair.

'96Xploder

Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Eddie Bauer
I'll give a very tentative "I'm in", depending on the details.