Diamond cut headlights for 2nd gen. Explorer from procarparts.com | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Diamond cut headlights for 2nd gen. Explorer from procarparts.com

Yes they are finally making these for you 2nd gen. guys. Here is their description of the lights:

FORD EXPLORER 1995-2001 EURO CLEAR DIAMOND CUT HEADLIGHTS

FORD EXPLORER 1995-2001 EURO CLEAR DIAMOND CUT HEADLIGHTS -

Free-Form headlights feature computer designed reflector surfaces, giving you an optimum beam pattern when compared with your stock halogen headlamps. Each section of the reflector has been designed to project a specific beam of light.This new trend in headlights are featured on practically every new vehicle-
THE ACTUAL HEADLAMPS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO MEET OR EXCEED ALL U.S. D.O.T. VEHICLE LIGHTING STANDARDS - SURPASSING FEDERAL REGULATIONS GOVERNING MINIMUM LIGHT OUTPUT,VEHICLE GLARE,AND BEAM COLOR --2pc set (left)(right)

Can be found at: http://www.procarparts.com/new.asp?currentPage=103&Action=GotoPage&GotoPage=104

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in. The cheaper the better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm that's not the best of ideas to link to that site. That is why I kept my mouth shut.

Bet these after market headlight housings coupled with a higher wattage/output bulb and an aftermarket relay wiring harness would make a real nice improvement.

performancenut said:
Bet these after market headlight housings coupled with a higher wattage/output bulb and an aftermarket relay wiring harness would make a real nice improvement.

A real improvement would also involve a change to H-4 bulbs with their bigger connectors.

Well, I just arrived back in LA (shrug), Arizona's air was much nicer, but dam was it hot in the Grand Canyon for a week. :(

I see 13 including myself, some of them being "maybes". I'm calling in sick on Monday due to 2nd degree burns on my back from falling asleep at the falls too long with 8spf lotion for a few hours... mm yeah, you'd understand. ;) Anyways, keep them coming, I'm positive this is going to happen. Tuesday I'll get all the details for you guys. Remember, the more participants the cheaper! =)

Take care.

I ended up going in today, and I've dumped going through my work and instead went down to the PCP warehouse today myself and set things up. In otherwords, this is on.

I'm not going to post any details until I'm allowed by the GB forum moderator, but what's going to happen is, once all of those whom have paid and said they're in (don't worry, we'll redo the list), I'm going to go pick them up myself (they want me to ship them out through work, so I'll pickup, and save you guys money from paying shipping from PCP warehouse to my place). Once that happens, I'll FedEx/UPS everything out. I'd like to get this done in one shot.

Until things are cleared through the forum, this GB will start. Trust me, you'll like the prices. You can't get these any cheaper than $160 shipped from PCP (they overcharge on shipping like mad, we all know it, even a past employer I talked to agreed). Expect at LEAST $30 off. I'm still trying to work out a universal shipping charge, but I have the costs of what I'd be charged for certain lots (5, 10, 15, etc).

Hope this works out good!

count me in im interested, you talked me into it online

Please shoot over to the GB forum, or specifically, here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=993947

Those of you who were interested, this is the time to go forth and sign up in that thread to put your 100% behind it and willing to pay. Payment/shipping details are rough, I understand, and will update tonight.

Let's do this!

Headlight installation instructions are now in the FAQ.

Back