Did a TT, now i need camber adjusters.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Did a TT, now i need camber adjusters..

inh

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Springfield(ish), MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLS
I went to the alignment shop today, and he said that if i wanted to have it fixed he would need to meausure and figure out which camber adjusters i need because there are differnt sizes. I lifted the front by 2-2.5 inches, and im not sure what adjusters i need to get. To have them do everything, its about $200. If i can get the adjusters and put them in myself, its only $45 for an alignment.

Anyone know which adjusters i should get to fix my camber? THanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

inh said:
I went to the alignment shop today, and he said that if i wanted to have it fixed he would need to meausure and figure out which camber adjusters i need because there are differnt sizes. I lifted the front by 2-2.5 inches, and im not sure what adjusters i need to get. To have them do everything, its about $200. If i can get the adjusters and put them in myself, its only $45 for an alignment.

Anyone know which adjusters i should get to fix my camber? THanks
Get the 2.5* camber adjusters available at your local parts store. They should run somewhere around $30-$40 for both sides.

Sounds good. Those are one of the sizes the guy said i might need. Hope they work :)

they are essentially just bolts and washers that bolt onto the frame side and upper control arm... its whats holds the control arm to the frame, and thats where it gets adjusted

Back