Difference in codes 327 and 337

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
So my CEL is on again, and I ran codes- I'm showing:

KOER- 327 EGR feedback signal is/was low - EVR or PFE
114 IAT sensor out of range - IAT (truck was warm ??)

KOEO- 327 EGR feedback signal is/was low - EVR or PFE
114 IAT sensor out of range - IAT

CM- 327 EGR feedback signal is/was low - EVR or PFE
337 EGR feedback signal is/was was high - EVR

I did not get a 111 on any of the tests, and I did have my usual 214 code, but that's been there for a year now. I also forgot to tap the brake, the OD switch, etc... But these were the meaningful ones.

A couple of times in the last 2 weeks, the light popped on for about 5 minutes, then went out. Then it came on at idle when warming up to come home from work, then go out 5 minutes into my drive.

Lately I've had the light pop on, then stay on during the highway run home (~5 miles) then when I get into my complex and cruising at low idle, it went off.

Today it came on when I left the truck idling at Quizno's (mmmmm toasty!) and never went off, and when I started it once to go to the gym and once at the store afterwards it came on both times and stayed on, so it seems to me like something is going bad.

I replaced my DPFE last fall with a new aftermarket, I replaced my IAC last fall with an aftermarket, and I replaced my EGR Vaccum Solenoid.

Where do I go first? Replace my EGR? I haven't checked any voltages, but everything electronic was replaced. Now I know the aftermarket parts can be odd and fail early, but looking for a first place to start, since I got a 327 and 337- one says EVR and DPFE, one says EVR. Thoughts?

TIA!

I replaced my DPFE last fall with a new aftermarket

That's most likely the issue. I've seen many aftermarket DPFE's fail in a year or so. Always go OE with a DPFE.

so if one code says DPFE and EVR, and one only says EVR, what does that mean?

BTW- I replaced the DPFE and the CEL went away...

What is the difference in these codes though?

Back