• Register Today It's free!

DIFFERENCE In the 2 PA-853

ajvisbeen

Reaction score
City, State
Lynchburg VA. OR Nashville TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT XPLORER..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The eBay one looks like the actual kit, the realtruck site is probably just showing a generic PA body lift kit, but the actual one you're buy is the 853. (one of those "actual product may appear different" scenarios)

Cause the listing on Real Truck .com is a stock file photo for a different kit.

The one on Summits Ebay listing is closer to what the actual kit looks like.

so which one should i go with..cause the one of real truck is like 30 something dollars cheaper..

Well if you order the correct part number than u will get the correct kit so order the one that suits you budget.

Go with the cheaper one. The realtruck site is just using a generic PA body lift kit photo like FlyBoyCoe said. Same kit.

Heeckkk Yeesss

HECCKKK YESS>. so this is the first part bought.. on the way to getting this truck bigger.!!!!
YEE HAAWW..

I will let you guys know how is came out..
ADAM

Congrats and good luck. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

HECCKKK YESS>. so this is the first part bought.. on the way to getting this truck bigger.!!!!
YEE HAAWW..

I will let you guys know how it comes out when I get it in the mail..
ADAM

uh that's it you have embarked on a journey of no return:thumbsup::D

well it is still sitting here in the dorm room at my feet.. i have contacted a member on here.. that is suppossed to be selling me his 4 in lift kit for the front as soon as he gets it off.. ((TRICKED04)) i think thats it.. he is the one on youtube..climbing rocks.. .sooo im going to wait for that..and then do both togather.. but not till after spring break b/c i have to drive home to nashville first.. so no time or need to do it till after.. ill keep you up to date.. im aiming for 9 in with 34's
going to be mad SICK

Back