• Register Today It's free!

Digital Speedometer

M513

Reaction score
City, State
Sequim Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Police
I have a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Utility, how can I get my digital speedometer to display under the Trip tab? I know most of our others in the fleet have it?

20220821_174357.jpg 20220821_174411.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
If it didn't come with the feature as a display option, you may be able to do it with FORScan but I can't be sure. There are several members here familiar with that software tool but I'm not one of them. FORScan allows for the modification of some of the factory settings.

Peter

I have a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Utility ....

Try this, it worked for my 2014 PIU.

Use the steering wheel up/down buttons to scroll through the menus until screen displays TRIP 1/2, then press right to get to digital speedometer, then press okay.

digital speedometer.jpg

Just piggybacking off this thread, does anyone know how to reset trip 1 or 2? Can't find an option for it unless I'm just blind.

Just piggybacking off this thread, does anyone know how to reset trip 1 or 2? Can't find an option for it unless I'm just blind.
Did you check the manual? Usually it will tell you how to reset them. I believe that typically the switches on the steering wheel are used.

From the manual; "Note: Press and hold OK on the current screen to reset the respective trip, distance, time and fuel information."

Peter

update my post

Back