• Register Today It's free!

Dirtydog

Foo

Reaction score
City, State
Ashland, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT 4x4, 4.0L!
Great Seller, bought a console top from him... he sent it promptly and it was in good shape when it got here and had great communication the whole time. What more can you ask for?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great person! Bought an antenna and paid immediately. Recommend to anyone!

Great buyer. very quick payment

Great seller. Bought a throttle body off him, actually his friend! Great transaction, highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Joe

Great guy to deal with!! Thanks very much!!!

Sold dirty dog some end links for $35. Sent me the $5 extra for helping him out. Good guy.

Excellent Seller.

Scored a "Mr Alterator" from Gary (formerly owned by BBQ Hotdogs). We hooked up at 1/2 way point and he installed in a 7-11 parking lot for me. We've had a lot of communication since I joined the site and it was a pleasure to finally meet him. Class act all the way and great to deal with. :thumbsup:

Great buyer - went really well for my first international order.

-Drew

I just received an EE sway bar from Gary. He shipped out the same day he received the paypal. It arrived soon thereafter and was just how he said it was. Great guy to deal with. :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary.

Now I just need some time off to install it. :(

Excellent item (3156/3157 leds) for a great price. He shipped them out the sameday he received payment. Fast shipping for an international order. Thanks again.

ExplorerDMB said:
Great buyer - went really well for my first international order.

Went well for my 2nd time as well. :thumbsup:

-Drew

im retarded and posted in the wrong one before...

dirtydog awesome seller. the morning after i sent my money he put the TB spacer in the mail. the customs people didnt like something about it, idk what but after that it took a little longer than a week to get to me in the middle of nowhere VA :thumbsup:

great seller :thumbsup:
despite his own personal setbacks, he got my corner lens to me in a very timely manner.

thanks again!

Just got a guage pod from him.
Recieved in prefect condition exactaly as described.

Conducts business in the highest possible reguards.

Did my 2nd and 3rd transactions with DD recently (Diamond cut headlights and corners, then a set of 16" rims from a Limited). Too bad he's got a F150 now and getting rid of his Explorer because there will be less opportunity to trade with one of the site's best. :thumbsup:

Back