Do not buy parts from this place

Crunchtime84

Reaction score
City, State
Marseilles, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford Explorer Sport
www.Allshocks.com www.Allsprings.com www.TurnerMotorsport.com

I bought a set of Bilstein shocks from allshocks.com on Friday, March 1st. Their website listed them as in stock. After placing my order I received an email stating that they were not in stock but an order was expected in the middle of that next week. Since I am in a bit of a hurry to receive them I asked if they could bump the shipping up since their website was wrong, I was told that since they are a large item they could not expedite shipping because it would cost them money, however I was reassured that once they arrived they would only take 3 days to get to me. I then tried to at least narrow down a date that they expected to receive them and could not get an answer outside of "middle of next week". Friday came and went with no word from them even though they were aware that I am in a rush to receive them. I sent an email Saturday hoping they would get back to me early Monday but by noon I had not received anything. I sent them another email stating that if they were not shipped last week as I was reassured that they would be then I wanted my order cancelled. I got another email back telling me that the order that was supposed to be there last week came this morning and that "Bilstein dropped the ball" and my shocks were not in that shipment even though he placed the order AFTER I placed my order.

So now I'm almost 2 weeks behind on my project and I stuck driving to Autozone and paying $20 bucks more for these shocks because this guy can't keep his business straight. I just wanted to share this experience with everyone so they can avoid having the same.

Buy the shocks online from Autozone, use a coupon code, and hopefully get a better deal...

I had the same problem with a set of Bilsteins being
backordered. Waited on them week after week for
about 2 months before finally cancelling the order.

This was about 2 years ago, and there was a wide-
spread shortage of Bilsteins then.

The availability of Bilsteins might have something
to do with them being shipped from Germany, or
maybe their production can't keep up with the
demand.....

Buy the shocks online from Autozone, use a coupon code, and hopefully get a better deal...

YEP, just found the same ones there. They are $5 more a peice but buyig them online gets me a gift card for $15 for every $100 I spend right now. I'm going to add on some oil and a filter, that should bump me just over $300 and I'll get back $45.

Back