• Register Today It's free!

Do you keep the headrest

argeboy

Reaction score
City, State
BC. CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 EXPLORER
Hi everybody by next week we should recieve are new Ex limited with the dvd option, are dealer said that it comes in a box and they install them at the shop.
My question is to anybody who has ordered the same option that you keep the original headrest or the dealer keep them, in my opinion we own them ,any sugestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi everybody by next week we should recieve are new Ex limited with the dvd option, are dealer said that it comes in a box and they install them at the shop.
My question is to anybody who has ordered the same option that you keep the original headrest or the dealer keep them, in my opinion we own them ,any sugestions?
You keep them, you paid for them.

I ordered same option and they were sitting in the back behind the 3rd row when I picked up the vehicle.

Thanks! Sgt1411 for your quick response, how do you like it so far?

Thanks! Sgt1411 for your quick response, how do you like it so far?

The Explorer is awesome you will love it.

Couple of things that are annoying though, in Canada we don't get any of the SYNC Services that they get in the USA.

We don't get Vehicle Health Report either.

The Limited has a very nice SONY sound system which includes HD Radio tuner, but we dont have HD radio in Canada. HD Radio is simply digital radio anyway.

The DVD system is great but you cant push video up to the SYNC screen.

If you want the Movie audio to go through the Sony system instead of the headphones you tune the radio to 1 of 6 possible FM stations. I found audio to be very poor so far.

Kept ours as well, same scenario they were behind the back seats.

Back