Do you live along Interstate/Highway 80? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Do you live along Interstate/Highway 80?

m435tro

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Colton, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 SportTrac
My plan to move out from New Jersey is come down to the date. I will be moving to Sacramento. I will start my road trip on November 01, 2004 and am pretty much taking Route 80 all the way from east to west. So if you guys live along Interstate/Highway 80 please let me know. Just in case I'm in an emergency situation (car broke down, etc) at least I can stop by and get some help (yes I'll be driving my X!).

Drop me a PM if you don't feel like to be expose by giving me your number or whatnot. I'm looking forward to this trip and hopefully everything will goes well on the road.

Regards, Sonny
[848] 203-9481

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I live pretty close to 80....right in the heart of Iowa......I'd be glad to help ya out if ya need anything bud.

I'm kinda close to it... but I'm in PA lol.... Boalsburg/state college area, plenty of places to fix your car here too!

I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and I-80 is about a 30 minute ride south. But, if you need help along the way, feel free to contact me. I'll send a PM with contact info. Let us know when you're leaving.

Dave.

Bronco638 said:
I-80 is about a 30 minute ride south. But, if you need help along the way, feel free to contact me. I'll send a PM with contact info.

Ditto.

Ah I wish my move was as short as yours. I've got like 3000 miles ahead of me and I guarantee maybe 1 member along my route. Have a safe trip.

Just curious, why Sacramento?

Back