• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Does anyone know how the rear door power window delete option works?

KayGee

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Farmington, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 & '17 PIU
Is it similar/same as the rear door handle inop option? Wondering if the window motor and switches are present, just disconnected, or if they are not there and the glass is somehow fixed in place.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

KayGee

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Farmington, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'16 & '17 PIU
Thanks, but I guess I should have clarified that I am looking for info on 2016-17 PIUs that were ordered with the
rear door power window delete option from the factory? Wanted to understand if it was reversible without too much expense.

jmr061

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
16 Exp Sport
Its the same.

KayGee

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State