does anyone know where i can get this | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

does anyone know where i can get this

chrisdavis_21921

Reaction score
City, State
chesapeake city maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer xlt
i am wandering if anyone knows where i can get one of these
aviator-rear1-700.jpg

ive searched and searched but all i find is the ones that actually plug into the hitchalso if it will fit even if it doesnt i still want one ill make it fit im never going to use the hitch so i dont want to see it lol any help would be great
thanks,
chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well...

Why can't you "borrow" that one? :shifty_ey

Are you putting it on another vehicle? They're probably expensive considering the vehicle. Did you call a dealer to see how much they go for?

lol i was thinking about "borrowing" one from the local walmart parking lot hahai wanna try and put it on my explorer or somehow fill that hole

I could use those o-rings that go on the base of the headrest posts.

Try http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com . They are a site sponsor and have Ford OEM parts at a significant discount. If you can't find what you want on the site, e-mail Torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com and he should be able to help.

The dealer says you have to buy the entire assembly that goes inside the seat - it's $30 each x 10 (5 seats, 2 each) $300. Is there anyway to get just the o-ring, other than a jy? Thanks!

JDraper- thanks for the link it is on there its 31 dollars not too bad i might go ahead and try this out

you think it'll fit?

this is an old pic of my bumper... do you think the cut is the same?

Wow, I think that would look really good.

i know the cut is a little different but if the contour is the same ill make it work

Back