does anyone want some 22"s or a solo x 18"+ box | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

does anyone want some 22"s or a solo x 18"+ box

EVLSPL

Reaction score
City, State
Fitzgerald GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Mountaineer
I am starting up a small business and can use all the extra money I can get. Make me some offers.:D I can carpet, rhino line, or fiberglass the box. Also the rims come with dust covers and 1/2" spacers.

101_0698.jpg

101_0652.jpg

100_7407.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are the "spacers" just spacers, or are they bolt on hub adapters? If they're the bolt on adapters with their own wheel studs and centre bore lip, then I'll take them if you're willing to sell them separately. Only difficulty is I'd need you to post them, which isn't a huge problem, except that I live in Australia (so postage will be around $25 or so). Of course, I'm happy to pay for postage.

What sort of money were you looking at for the spacers? And I assume they come with on set of wheel lugs to attach to the truck - I have the wheel lugs/nuts to attach the wheel, so only need the short set for the spacers.

they are just spacers to keep the dust covers from touching my brakes. They are a 1/2" thick ring that has holes for the existing lugs.

they are just spacers to keep the dust covers from touching my brakes. They are a 1/2" thick ring that has holes for the existing lugs.

OK, thanks. I am after the hub centric ones.

shoot me an offer

how much are u thinkin for the solo x

Back