Does Ford Issue Window Stickers on Saturday and Sundays? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Does Ford Issue Window Stickers on Saturday and Sundays?

drober30

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Blanc, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 302A
Was wondering if anybody received their window sticker over the weekend when it would not come up on Friday.

Don't want to be checking all weekend for nothing!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I read that someone else on here got theirs on saturday morning. Probably issued friday and didnt update in the system til saturday.

Mine came in on a Sunday. I cannot remember if I checked it on that Saturday though so it may have been there on Sat.

Mine came in on a Sunday. I cannot remember if I checked it on that Saturday though so it may have been there on Sat.

Do you remember if you checked on Friday / Friday night?

I don't know about the window sticker, but my dealer got my order number on Saturday after checking on Friday several times. My guess is that the system does update on Friday nights/Saturday mornings.

Of course for me, the order number didn't come until about 2 weeks after I ordered (which is weird - based on everyone else's stories here about getting it the next day!)

I'm waiting for my window sticker too! Seni told me on Monday that my order was "pulled" - which she said means it will go into production in 7 - 10 days - so, assuming it actually will go into production, the window sticker should be up by Monday.

But . . . I did order the Candy Red, which makes me nervous due to the shortages.

Although the longer I wait, the more money I'm probably going to get in my trade-in. My trade-in is a relatively new Subaru. The local Subaru dealership only has about 20 cars left and the dealer said they aren't getting any new ones in May, or June - due to the tsunami, which means they should be desperate for mine. Time to hold 'em over the barrel!

-J

I don't know about the window sticker, but my dealer got my order number on Saturday after checking on Friday several times. My guess is that the system does update on Friday nights/Saturday mornings.

Of course for me, the order number didn't come until about 2 weeks after I ordered (which is weird - based on everyone else's stories here about getting it the next day!)

I'm waiting for my window sticker too! Seni told me on Monday that my order was "pulled" - which she said means it will go into production in 7 - 10 days - so, assuming it actually will go into production, the window sticker should be up by Monday.

But . . . I did order the Candy Red, which makes me nervous due to the shortages.

Although the longer I wait, the more money I'm probably going to get in my trade-in. My trade-in is a relatively new Subaru. The local Subaru dealership only has about 20 cars left and the dealer said they aren't getting any new ones in May, or June - due to the tsunami, which means they should be desperate for mine. Time to hold 'em over the barrel!

-J

Ok, I can now speak from experience. Ford does update over the weekend. I checked for my window sticker Friday late at night (11 p.m. or so) and it wasn't there. Checked around 9 this morning (SAT a.m.) and presto! It's there.

Build date of May 13th!

Yes, it does seem to be that window stickers are issued to people on Saturdays, unless your me of course :mad:

I'll keep checking.

Saturday sticker

I saw ours this morning (Saturday). It was not there last night. Build date May 13.

Back