DOES SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT A NEW PRODUCT( Electric SuperCharger BLOWER TURBO Ford All) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

DOES SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT A NEW PRODUCT( Electric SuperCharger BLOWER TURBO Ford All)

duarte_ryb

Reaction score
City, State
santa ana ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 v8 xlt
IT'S IN EBAY THEY SAY IT WILL FIT EVERY CAR MAKE AND MODEL AND IT WILL GAIN 30-40 HP

THEY SAY:This blower will not cause detonation or require you to add on any extra components like injectors, pistons, blow off valves, or any otheR devices.

Item number: 7942098397

Item number: 7941522325

THIS WILL REALLY WORK IN AN X V8?

IF SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT LETUS KNOW.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think there's a thread in modified, or under the hood. Maybe it was on another forum alltogether. Either way it's an electric blower, sounds like a big steaming load of BS to me.

Note they said this custom blower will work in any car. Doesn't sound very good.

tada! http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123310

Does it sound too good to be true?

Have you tried searching for this?

Let me know what you find out because I am trying to sell this really nice bridge I own, cheap.....

duarte_ryb said:
IT'S IN EBAY THEY SAY IT WILL FIT EVERY CAR MAKE AND MODEL AND IT WILL GAIN 30-40 HP

THEY SAY:This blower will not cause detonation or require you to add on any extra components like injectors, pistons, blow off valves, or any otheR devices.

Item number: 7942098397

Item number: 7941522325

THIS WILL REALLY WORK IN AN X V8

IF SOMEBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT LETUS KNOW.

You can't be serious :) There's no way to add 30-40 hp to your truck that cheap. And anything that "fits all" cars is not going to be a good idea.

If U S Knows Someone Who Already Use This Product Let Us Know.

Meavy Someone Used This Product In 4 Or 6 Cylinder Car. If Somebody Knows About This Please Let Us Knows. To Be Sure If This Could Really Work In The X.

NO ITS A PIECE OF CRAP AND IT WILL DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
It's a gimmick man.........

410Fortune said:
NO ITS A PIECE OF CRAP AND IT WILL DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
It's a gimmick man.........

LOL mabey you should have put it in BOLD

Is that a varible speed hair dryer he's using, cause I only wanted an extra 15hp ;)

Back