Dont drive in a white out | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dont drive in a white out

So on my way home a few weeks ago driving down a dark snow covered road, In a whiteout, doing 25 mph, come around the bend, and what do you know, i see 2 chrome rims and an F 250 badge 20 feet infront of me... The guy had plowed his driveway snow across the road and was shoulder to shoulder 90 degrees across the road the I slamed on the brakes only to create 4 skis (no abs)....letting off the brakes instantly, i swerved off the road to the left and hit the rear of the truck...Blah Blah air bags...cops. info swap, the whole 9...ended up taken the seat belt cutter out of the glove box, cut the bags out of mine and my buddies lap and drove it half way home...(got hot...)...long story short my boy towed it home and now its sitting in my garage with no nose awaiting the dana 44...im not gunna type the whole deal...further details can be posted upon request and im workin on pics...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who did the police cite?

no one and for an update...axle is in and suspension hangers are in...didnt hear from insurance yet ... odd... i guess its gunna go down as a wreck and thats it...i took it off the road so as far as they know its in the jy...but no its in my shop becoming my dream...

Accidents suck, but I like the silver lining....

bummer man. fix er up and get her back on the road!!! dont let her die

you must not be from buffalo or canada, eh? haha :D thats a bummer man.

thats what happens when you drive in a white out with 33 inch swupa swampas ova there

Back