• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Don't forget D Day

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Flandry

Reaction score
City, State
Birmingham, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Sport

shamaal

Reaction score
City, State
Friensdwood, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Mazda Navajo
From the President's speech:

Friends and veterans, we cannot forget. What we must not forget is that D-Day was a time and a place where the bravery and the selflessness of a few was able to change the course of an entire century. At an hour of maximum danger, amid the bleakest of circumstances, men who thought themselves ordinary found within themselves the ability to do something extraordinary. They fought for their moms and sweethearts back home, for the fellow warriors they came to know as brothers. And they fought out of a simple sense of duty - a duty sustained by the same ideals for which their countrymen had once fought and bled for over two centuries.

That is the story of Normandy - but also the story of America; of the Minutemen who gathered on a green in Lexington; of the Union boys from Maine who repelled a charge at Gettysburg; of the men who gave their last full measure of devotion at Inchon and Khe San; of all the young men and women whose valor and goodness still carry forward this legacy of service and sacrifice.

rookieshooter

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Martinsburg WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
84 BII "Li'l Samson"
Thanks Dad and to my Uncles also. Wish you guys were still here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrooklynBay Don't forget to adjust your clocks for daylight savings time tonight. Exploring everything under the sun!! 14
zukman Don't Forget Your Mom! Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
S Don't forget Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
BKennedy Why I don't think I will purchase another Ford Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
rookieshooter Don't mess with my Hummingbirds...Hornets Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
Turdle I just Don't get the "Black Wheel Thing" Exploring everything under the sun!! 46
B Don't you hate when this happens? Exploring everything under the sun!! 15
lynchy wa I don't believe in labels/stereotypes/clicks Exploring everything under the sun!! 39
J Junkyard Tip- Don't screw yourself! Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
J This is for those that don't like modern day rap Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
Flounder Don't Offroad with Blee1099 Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
Willard Don't rant about your wife on a forum... Exploring everything under the sun!! 18
J Why I don't own a Jeep Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
Rick Electric Fence and Stupid don't mix... Exploring everything under the sun!! 17
RubySlow Things don't always go right. Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
J Job Problem, Don't know what to do. Need Help. (Long) Exploring everything under the sun!! 28
Donner Blazin' spliffs ok, just don't use the cell phone! Exploring everything under the sun!! 17
B Holiday Gift Do's & don'ts (Dog House) Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
Turdle Don't speed on I70 near KC Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
Flandry Don't get up for the beer Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
Spender I know something that you don't know Exploring everything under the sun!! 23
ghoster i don't think 17000 watts is enough Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
Turdle Don't touch that tree! Exploring everything under the sun!! 31
R I don't know about you but I thought this was pretty cool Exploring everything under the sun!! 6
N Don't trythis at home Exploring everything under the sun!! 14
Turdle I don't like this one bit!! Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
D If you don't already think the phone co(s) are evil, read this Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
D I don't think I could train our cat to do this Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
Rick Don't let the bed bugs bite Exploring everything under the sun!! 1
B Don't trust U-Haul w/ your Explorer Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
L Don't like your boss? Click Here (PG-13) Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
Rick Don Adam's died Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
H Don't buy Macs! Apple is high! Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
Blee1099 Don't you just love deals you can't refuse Exploring everything under the sun!! 14
H Don't buy Pepsi in the new can! Exploring everything under the sun!! 16
Blee1099 if you first don't succeed.. Exploring everything under the sun!! 6
trucku Condensator ---Don't know how effective this is. Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
SVO Don't steal this guys laptop Exploring everything under the sun!! 18
Stic-o Too Funny! Why planes and Dogs don't mix! Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
B Don't laugh, but its finally paid for. Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
O Guns don't shoot people..... Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
N Don't try this in an Explorer. Exploring everything under the sun!! 17
F Don't be messin, cuz it's back... Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
R This Is How Much I Don't Pay Attention Exploring everything under the sun!! 28
SVO Dinner? I don't think so.... Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
MONMIX I don't know what the he-- I am doing Exploring everything under the sun!! 14
H Explorers don't flex and we are all gay. Exploring everything under the sun!! 57
GJarrett You Don't Want to Take a Dip in This Swimmin' Hole Exploring everything under the sun!! 24
S Java chat client... Since I don't know if everyone checks the come to the chat thread Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
X Don't you hate it when... Exploring everything under the sun!! 2