Don't hate me... Will these fender flares fit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Don't hate me... Will these fender flares fit?

tweakedlogic

Reaction score
City, State
memphis, tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
I found a set of Bushwhacker flares from a 83-88 Ford Ranger. I was thinking of trimming some and installing these. Think it will work?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They should kind of work. I'm using 89-92 bushwackers with the bottoms cut off. The lower body line doesnt match up worth a damn, so I cut the bottom off.

Ex2.jpg

Ex1.jpg

Thanks, I guess I'll pass on them. I wanted it to line up all the way down.

good looking Ex BTW

Wont know for sure until you try. Should look good though.

EDIT:

slow on the response, snoranger stop talking and get to work on the 4BT!:p:

EDIT:

:mattmoon:
Its 2 AM, the engine is 45 minutes away, and I have to be at work in 6 hours. So... thats not going to happen. If you said, "stop talking and go get some sleep so you can work on the 4bt swap.", that has a much better chance of happening. :p:

I hear you, damn shiftwork has me all buggered up, work in 6 hours but sleep is just not on the menu...

Go to bed if you can!

EDIT:

Yeah, I know. It's just that right now, $175 on something that might fit can't be justified.
We over did Christmas, and I paid for some expensive car work out of the checking account instead of the charge card. The belt is tight. Should loosen up in a month or so.

Back