Don't try this at home!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Don't try this at home!!

So I get to school at 8:00 the other day and I see that some showoff has parked his jeep on top of this snow pile the snow plow left. This pile was about 5' tall, 8 or 9' wide, and about 10' long. When I went to leave school in the afternoon you'll never guess what I found! The snow had melted or softened up enough for the parked jeep to slide off the pile resting on a parked car beside him. You just couldn't help but smile at what dumb people do. Sorry no pics, I didn't have a camera with me. Moral of the story, don't park ontop of snow piles!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ha! What would that accident report look like?

It would look like...

"Stupid teenager...jeep...snow...nuff said"

I saw a TJ like that once.....he had driven straight on it, and as stuck...he was gone about 30 mins later though....Jeepers:rolleyes::D

Thats pretty funny! LOL

I used to do that all the time, especailly last year with all the snow we had in NY. Parking was always a PITA at the university I worked at but once it snowed I was fine because so much of the parking lot was taken up by large snow piles that I could park on. I was smart enough not to park on anything that might fall apart or melt so that I'd fall on another car though. But the great part was that I wouldn't have to sit around and wait for someone else to leave 'cause I always had a few spots "reserved"

I did that the other day @ Red Robin, only except the parking spot was half covered in snow so I had two wheels on dry ground. The right front tire was about 18" off the ground from the snow. Nobody would park there except me :D. My wife just laughed at all the people staring as they walked by. I wished I had a cam. Flexen in the parking lot!

Urban Wheeling!

I did the same thing the other day at Olive Garden, I had to ram the snow mound a few times to pack it down but I had a spot to park in. And when I left a little geo tried to pull in the spot in my ruts and nearly ripped his front facia off:D

Originally posted by Rick
Urban Wheeling!

LOL. Would be cool to start a thread on pictures of urban wheeling.

That would be a killer thread. You'd need lots of poseur flex shots on staircases, loading ramps, or snow piles. One thing I regret about not doing while living in NY was getting some pics of my black truck in times square or something like that. Oh well, I may always move back and get it then.

Back