• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

door panels

Noober1

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Mazda Navajo
OK, so in my previous thread I asked about finding replacements for my door panels. I’m still having trouble finding anything. So, here’s my question now.

1. Has anyone ever made their own door panels? Sheet metaling or fiber glassing or?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

IZwack

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
Search Google - the general ideas and techniques for making door panels is universal.

bullrush

Reaction score
City, State
Durban, South Africa...
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 explorer XLT
www.lmctruck.com, they have the door panels (just look under 91-94 explorer), The door panels come "grey" and you have to paint them to match your interior, they also sell the spraypaint for that, hope it helps

brewdan23

Reaction score
City, State
puyallup,washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 sport
tascaparts.com has door panels