door panels

shinta

Reaction score
City, State
yuma az
Year, Model & Trim Level
92ex
Hello again

Where can I find new front and rear door panels?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eBay maybe, those are rare parts now. I have a used set from my old 93 Limited, with small piece/chunk missing at left mirror area, gray, leather upper trim(Limited with memory seat switch in it).

Good luck,

Too bad you're not in my area, I was at the pull a part today, and there are no fewer than 20 1st gens on the lot, most with good panels! They as many 2nd gens, too! (Sorry if it sounds like I'm rubbing it in!) The junkyards are going to be your best bet, though, in my opinion. Good luck with it!

Too bad you're not in my area, I was at the pull a part today, and there are no fewer than 20 1st gens on the lot, most with good panels! They as many 2nd gens, too! (Sorry if it sounds like I'm rubbing it in!) The junkyards are going to be your best bet, though, in my opinion. Good luck with it!

Yes, some people are in just the right markets to find the few good vehicles ending up in salvage yards. The Carolina's seem to be a good spot for used Fords.

Do you need the entire panel or just the door pull? I bought a pair of new door pulls on ebay for $26 shipped, and probably less than 2 hours to change the pulls, door lock cylinders, and get the courtesy lights working.

I need the whole deal. Armrest and pull handle. My dad found a set in indiana for 40 bucks gonna have him send them out.

Back