Dorman harmonic balancer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dorman harmonic balancer

likibow

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
ST Limited V8 2007
has someone used the dorman harmonic balancer part #594236?? mine has gone bad and i need to replace it asap!!!

imgres

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

has someone used the dorman harmonic balancer part #594236?? mine has gone bad and i need to replace it asap!!!

imgres

I just installed one this weekend. Seems to be working fine.

Rockauto has them for a great price (about $96), and you can get another 10% off if you use the forum discount code.

thanks a lot!! where can i get this code?

i found it but it expired the 20th of this month

no problem i already placed the order i'll pay anything that i have to pay it's really urgent for me to have this part thanks a lot!!! listen i don't know how to upload pics on the forum but i wanna check out your ride this is my email likibow@gmail.com an then i could send you my pic huge ex fan!

no problem i already placed the order i'll pay anything that i have to pay it's really urgent for me to have this part thanks a lot!!! listen i don't know how to upload pics on the forum but i wanna check out your ride this is my email likibow@gmail.com an then i could send you my pic huge ex fan!

you can get a photobucket account for free. When you upload your photos there, get the img code from that site for the photo you want to post and then pasted it into your posts here...it will show up!

Back