• Register Today It's free!

Down window module

mrblister

Reaction score
City, State
merion Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
Greetings group.,

I have a 1994 mazda navajo. Basically its the same car as the explorer same year. I need a drivers side down window module. My dealership tells me that the part is discontinued. I have tryed many sources and I cant find one. I would appreciate any advice on where to locate one.

Thank you

Buddy

mrblister@earthlink.net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You are talking about the little black box mounted inside the door panel right?

If so, I found mine at a junkyard around here for $5. If you can't find one locally, I'm sure somebody here would grab one at their local yard, or may have one on hand.

can you post part no

That is exactly what I need. Its a black box size of a cigarette pack. I dont have the part number. I know its the same unit used from 1991 to 1994 In the mazda navajo same as the explorer. If any one has the module or could get me one I would be most apprecitive and would pay all expenses. It seems that the cash for clunkers ate up a lot of potential parts available.

Ebay

I'm looking for one too, I check ebay frequently, if someone actually spots one there, please let me know. I've been waiting for the junkyards to dry out, maybe another week or so.

I went on line found one for $ 20.00 shipped 90 day warranty On line salvage yard ] I cant find anything on ebay Tired of having to open my door at every toll since i cant put window dowm

I know I overpaid but thats life

Thanks for you responces

bacause i have lot of part for 85 to 94 ford like to see picture if you can
find link

bacause i have lot of part for 85 to 94 ford like to see picture if you can
find link

Thanks

I went on line found one for $ 20.00 shipped 90 day warranty On line salvage yard ] I cant find anything on ebay Tired of having to open my door at every toll since i cant put window dowm

I know I overpaid but thats life

Thanks for you responces

this is what they look like

DSC07531_Medium_.jpg

nope, i robbed that from a first gen explorer. if they had power windows, they will be in the front drivers door and you will see it as soon as you take the door panel off. takes maybe 30 seconds to get, and snip it off with about 4 to 6 inches of the wire harness and your good to go. the ones from pony are identical.
aldive did a right up on it, with instructions as well. thats how i did mine

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141027&highlight=touch+passengers+window+mod

Thanks man. I pointed to Al's post earlier. So if I am reading you correctly, the modules from the 1st gen will work in the 3rd gens for the other windows?

Thanks.

Back