DREAM EXPLORER!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

DREAM EXPLORER!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow!!!!!!-looks like he's got a cage in there too???? Where did you find this: online? or is it a local truck, i live In the LA area, actually about 45-1hr away but if it's local, i'd like to see it!!!!!

Nice looking truck. It would be great to get more shots of the suspension.

One thing though "Custom arms with 13' "
That's 13 FEET of travel LOL'

yowzas, 13 feet of travel :p

Dead Link Removed
The 13 feet thing....that is what the owner put so its not really scexplorer's mistake

Ok so the link doesnt work perfect...go to reader's rides and page 2

Ahh., it's built by the McNeils. I wonder if it is a Perry or a Chad McNeil creation. Given that the rear travel is only 14" I bet it's Perry's. Chad's rear suspensions will do up to 30":eek:

ok....ummmmm....wow:
Dead Link Removed

Wow look at the AIR:
Dead Link Removed

Sorry for all of the pics but I believe that this is Matt McNeil's X:
Dead Link Removed

Ok last one....I think.....ANyone ever seen a BronceII with an explorer front end:
Dead Link Removed

Yeah there are a few of those 97 front conversion BII's out there, personally I thinnk it looks out of place unless the BII is chopped, then it looks sweet, however thats just from pictures in real life it may look cool.
I like the front end on my 88, I think it looks more Bronco'ish then the 89+ style......

All those trucks are sweet, its just too bad I wasnt born into the Mcneil family..........

McNeil

Attachments

• broncoii.jpg
    broncoii.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 811

The glass looks good on the sport. Why did you get rid of yours Rick? Dont see it in your new pics?

Great pics! That white van is cool. I saw a show on "Trucks" about a company that only does vans. Lifts, lockers and a fully upgraded 4x4 setup. They did well off road, and you can haul a ton of people and spare parts.
Given that the rear travel is only 14" I bet it's Perry's
I like how you say it like 14" is no big deal. :D

Does anyone have a pict of a second gen with glass fenders front and rear on a 4 door? I am pretty sure that's the route I'm going since I have a bunch of holes in my fenders from my molding, I would just like to see how it looks. I've seen the 1st gen conversion, but I want to see a pict with a second gen 4 door. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back