Dreamr's Garage is overrunning anyone need stuff (local Western WA) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dreamr's Garage is overrunning anyone need stuff (local Western WA)

dreamr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lynnwood WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XL / 4x4 / 4.0 ohv
So yes I need to clear some stuff out and wanted to see if anyone here was looking to buy some goodies before I craig's list it all for more than it is worth to me.

What do I have - well stuff - anything you have seen me buy or take off my vehicles over the years is still in the garage. I think I am mostly done with my truck for now - I don;t want to wheel it any harder than I have to in order to see what is at the end of the road. I have lost interest in wheeling as the primary recreational focus. Now if the road to something I want to see is a 4x4 road my truck has proven itself many times over. Some steel work on it as I feel the need and it is finished.... so I have some stuff it was going to get that it ain't now. The Mustang well I have a lot of remnants for it.

The big stuff first then some randomness - just ask if there is something else you need.

HP D-30 form a 96 XJ - I cleaned it all up, but it will need new hubs and 1 balljoint that I hurt a bit. I have breaks suspension, and well everything that attaches to the axle.

Ford 8.8 disc break rear end. Set up for a 4 link in a fox body. this is a 28 spline axle - tracloc - 3.55 gears. I have not touched it since I pulled it out of the doner - needs a bit of cleaning up and break lines.

Stock steel rims lol 15X7

I have the entire top end and some internals for a ford 5.0 roller engine - well and pretty much anything that was under the hood when I bought it

Explorer Parts - where to begin - I literally have boxes of random stuff from interior pieces to engine parts to suspension to ..... well ask and I will look

All in all not a very clear for sale thread but most of ya know what I have laying around from watchng the projects - post up with interest or questions and we'll work something out. I have been known to barter as well :D and I want some sliders or a fox mustang hood with at least 2" of cowl to clear this engine I have no problem prepping and painting a used one instead of a new one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

possibly any WARrior153 aftermarket lift shackles?
How about manual hubs for the D35 TTB...................

Sorry I do not - I purchased this vehicle specifically with the options of manual everything - I hate power accessories on a vehicle that spends so much time in the middle of no -where

This vehicle hasn't been in the middle of nowhere for years:p: You've turned into a 'WEB WHEELER':thumbdwn:

how would you know ? :D

Middle of no where can be a very perspective oriented comment.
Have I been to a 4x4 "park"? hell no, why would I.
Do I spend the vast majority of the spring summer and fall in the wilderness? Hell yes, always have and always will. :)

:p:

Attachments

• DSCN4033-1.jpg
    DSCN4033-1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,537

Aww I need to go fishing - that I have not done yet this year. Seems most of the weekends have been focused on the mustang lately :(

Soon though it will be done - I am having another engine built for it by AD Performance in Redmond. Since I put a high mileage stock 302 in it to keep it moving around the yard after the first 347 went kaboom I will soon have a complete roller 5.0 engine to add to this thread. Good condition but need a rear main and a re-ring job on it.

Sooo if someone wants to buy it for relatively cheap :p:

If not I'll rebuild it and park it in a corner of the garage untill the truck needs one

I know how you feel.

I just dropped $8k into a new long block in the boat cause I was too F*****G cheap to have a dealer winterize it. I figured I didn't need to since it lives in the garage.

Well, we hosted Christmas and needed the room for furniture so I put the boat in the driveway with a little 100watt heater in the engine compartment.

It wasn't enough:banghead::banghead::dead:

BTW, I'll be needing a fishing partner in another month or two. Trav still a little young to help launch and retrieve.:rolleyes:

Probably launch in Everett a few times.

Back