Driver Headlight out - need help finding a F77z10k910aa light warning module | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Driver Headlight out - need help finding a F77z10k910aa light warning module

explanger

Reaction score
City, State
Pleasanton, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 EB
Well, wife picked me up a few nights ago and I noticed it looked pretty dark in front of us. Checked when we got home and Left light was out. tested, hmmm, no high beam either, strange, bulb looked good, swapped with a spare, still no good, then I remember back to 2006, The Lamp warning module, Found the old receipt and notes. Problem is , no one has one now, so far, everyone I contacted said obsolete,:( try the internet.. So I am reaching out, anyone know where I can buy a F77z10k910aa Lamp out warning control module for 1997 EB EX?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The same thing happened to me few years ago with the headlamps going out right then left side. Yes, the lamp out module needs replacing and the dealer replaced it.

Would this work?

http://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-control-indicator_f77z-10k910-aa.html

You could also try auto salvage company if any does have one to replace with.

Well, wife picked me up a few nights ago and I noticed it looked pretty dark in front of us. Checked when we got home and Left light was out. tested, hmmm, no high beam either, strange, bulb looked good, swapped with a spare, still no good, then I remember back to 2006, The Lamp warning module, Found the old receipt and notes. Problem is , no one has one now, so far, everyone I contacted said obsolete,:( try the internet.. So I am reaching out, anyone know where I can buy a F77z10k910aa Lamp out warning control module for 1997 EB EX?

going obsolete

Yea, tried them , they said they didn't have them any more. I appreciate your thought, and the FordpartsGiant sales guy because I almost thought he was going to sell it to me saying it was just backordered, but they said sorry no can do unlike one dealer did. Appreciate if anyone else hears of one of these available. Ford Dealership said keep trying the sites on the Internet because one of them may still have on e in stock. Haven't found one yet. Still hoping to get lucky. Hey people win the lottery too...

Got one. Bought several years back. Turned out I didn't need it but kept it just because. Will take pictures and post if you still need one. If not, back it goes into the "may need one day" stack.

Here ya' go.

LightModule009_zpsf4595736.jpg

LightModule008_zps3c44d9d7.jpg

LightModule007_zps02cc77d1.jpg

LightModule006_zpsb788a563.jpg

100_zpsb5480c04.jpg

101_zps38aeb609.jpg

Let me know.

Sold it.

Back