• Register Today It's free!

Drivers Seat

ZiggyZag

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Exp. ST
Over the weekend the drivers seat back in my ST has started to try to go to the furthers point forward (close to steering wheel) when returning to either of the memory positions that are saved . When I activate the switch to recline the seat back it will only go to approximately 80 degrees before it is 90 degrees to the seat bottem . Took it to the dealer their diagnosis is a new seat track or frame which is on back order . I can’t drive this thing for any great length of time as it’s too uncomfortable.

Not sure why a track would cause the seat to go forward.. would think it is the module that controls the movement.

Not sure based on your post if you are posting looking for help or just to rant.

Not sure why a track would cause the seat to go forward.. would think itnis the module that controls the movement.

Not sure based on your post if you are posting looking for help or just to rant.

Not looking for help or to rant just posting about a problem I am having with my ST that’s all

Had a similar issue with my drivers seat, it would drive all the way forward instead of to the rear when the "easy exit" feature was enabled. My dealer ended up having to change out the seat control module, as he tried re-programming it twice and could not resolve the issue by re-programming.

TBill

Back