• Register Today It's free!

Dual Exhaust

Divemaster191307

Reaction score
City, State
Germantown, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 EB
Since I'm about to dump the OEM wheels for some MAMBA M3 with 265/70R17, the spare tire is about useless... So, I figured I'd give the EB the dual exhaust treatment. Flowmaster Series 40, 1-in 2-out and some stainless tips. This thing sounds WICKED at WOT, but not too bad just heading down the highway. I'll try to get some sound bits, once it stops raining around here...

33558210018_large.jpg

33558210026_large.jpg

33558210023_large.jpg

33558210022_large.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good lets hear some soundclips

V6 right? does it still have cats?

V6 right? does it still have cats?

V8 actually. As far as cats, beats the heck out of me... I just went to a local shop and told the guy I wanted a dual exhaust.

u should get soundclip of urs i should get a sound clip of my dual exhaust on my 01 sport and i got the 4.0 sohc engine

u should get soundclip of urs i should get a sound clip of my dual exhaust on my 01 sport and i got the 4.0 sohc engine

Yep, been meaning to do that for a while... Funny how work gets in the way of fun.

Definitely waiting on those sound clips.

If I were to do it, I'd go straight out the rear.

Lowering it might help hide those pipes from people behind you too.

if you dont mind me asking, How much did this run ya $$$ mise?

if you dont mind me asking, How much did this run ya $$$ mise?

I don't mind, but before anybody says "you spent too much", I've got to say that I have a deal with the wife: for every $1 she spends on shoes and dresses, $1 goes to my toys, no questions asked!

Parts: $400
Labor: $150
Uncle Sam's cut: $24
Total: $574... :thumbdwn:
Sound: Priceless... :thumbsup:

Nd that wasjust 1 muffler? How much were the tips? I know the ones I want are like 95 each

dive u got soud clip now

Nd that wasjust 1 muffler? How much were the tips? I know the ones I want are like 95 each

1 muffler, 2 tips, clamps, pipes, etc... Everything from the old muffler to the back was gutted out. I don't have a breakdown of the individual pieces, sorry.

dive u got soud clip now

It's 20º outside (and we're not talking Celsius!), and these old bones don't do well in the cold... but it's on my to do list. I can probably get some clips in the parking garage, but that would be cheating a bit.

ok when u got time be sure to post sound clip

The garage sound clip is a little misleading due to the walls being right there. But sounds good.

The cruising clip definitely sounds nice! Reasonably quiet in the cab which is great.

sounds good

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back