• Register Today It's free!

Duff lift

Fordman4eva

Reaction score
City, State
Gaston, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 EB Sport 4x4
I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right place. I'm making future plans for a mild lift for my Sport. 2-4 inches. I went to Duff's sight and couldn't find Explorer lift kits. IIRC they once had them on their site. Did they stop making them? Also could someone in detail explain the 2 in skyjacker front/rear AAL lift to me? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm seeing them still list items for the Explorer. Check the "4WD Suspension" section. Or anything that will fit a Dana 35 front end. Try and get your geometry as close to off the lot as possible. Lifted TTB is a fickle B

Yes I'm aware of the TTB gremlins this is why I'm going mild. My nephew has a 96 Bronco jacked to the sky on 44s with the D44 TTB. It's a nightmare setup...

TTB grimlins?

TTB front axles are notorious for alignment problems. And the higher you lift them the worse it gets...

Click on the Explorer build thread in my signature, it will give you a good idea of what the Duff lift has. I think it is a totally bad ass lift if you are sticking with the TTB. My only suggestion would be to use 4" lift Bronco Graveyard coils and put the front axle in the lower lift bracket holes. Keeps your camber basically perfect. Hope this helps!

Back