Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Who is up for it? Located outside of Fresno CA. 33 miles of trail that passes between two wilderness areas and takes you over 10,000 feet elevation. Take 4 days to do the trail. Would have to be August or early September.

33" duel lockers needed and a winch is highly recommended. Google pictures as it is a beautiful trail. I have done half of it twice and want to finally do all of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Courtright to Thompson Lake. Stay a few days and then come back out. Last trip I did was 2003 with some of the Mountain Toppers club. I have been trying to get back but life keeps getting in the way.

So you've done one third of the trail. I see you post on here every year, and don't get any takers. Try another forum, last year someone posted "Want to join a group going to Dusy" in the NorCal forum on Pirate. It became a go to place for conversations like that, something like that might work for you.

I might be going up in August. I'll let you know what dates as we get a little closer.

Dusy

I want to go again as soon as it opens.

I might be going up in August. I'll let you know what dates as we get a little closer.

Let me know. We still need to meet up sometime.

Let me see what I can do.

I was hoping you would be interested. Maybe we can get [MENTION=49674]DB1[/MENTION] [MENTION=71]Rick[/MENTION] [MENTION=12287]Stic-o[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1515]tdavis[/MENTION] to be interested as well.

I want to go again as soon as it opens.

What do you have? Good to see another member semi local.

94 Limited D44 front w/arb locker. Ford 9" rear w/Detroit.
Both full size. Extended radius arms 10".
Double transfer case conversion.
Stock engine and auto trans.

Let me know. We still need to meet up sometime.

I was hoping you would be interested. Maybe we can get [MENTION=49674]DB1[/MENTION] [MENTION=71]Rick[/MENTION] [MENTION=12287]Stic-o[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1515]tdavis[/MENTION] to be interested as well.

What do you have? Good to see another member semi local.

Depends on dates.... Still don't have much time off from work. Everything changes at the end of the year, when I start gaining PTO twice as fast :D

Zuk is gone, it would have to be in the JKUR. Have front bumper, winch for it now, and rock sliders along side the rubicon goodies.

94 Limited D44 front w/arb locker. Ford 9" rear w/Detroit.
Both full size. Extended radius arms 10".
Double transfer case conversion.
Stock engine and auto trans.

We have to meetup sometime. Would like to check it out.

Depends on dates.... Still don't have much time off from work. Everything changes at the end of the year, when I start gaining PTO twice as fast :D

Maybe over labor day weekend. Drive up Thursday after work. Hit trail fri-mon and head home tuesday. Two days of missed work and 4 solid days on the trail.

Zuk is gone, it would have to be in the JKUR. Have front bumper, winch for it now, and rock sliders along side the rubicon goodies.

They flat wheel. It has been to long sense I have seen you.

This has been a crazy year for Char and I. Unfortunately we won't be able to make this one :( Thanks for the invite though:chug:

Maybe over labor day weekend. Drive up Thursday after work. Hit trail fri-mon and head home tuesday. Two days of missed work and 4 solid days on the trail.

Probably will not have the 2 days of PTO to take off then... So if I do it's unpaid:thumbdwn:

No can do labor day weekend.. just got tagged to take the inlaws back to the airport.

Matt, just pm/call if you feel like a day run. I have not spent any time trying to figure out how this rubicon works. Probably get a motel room for the nite, and pop on down for a saturday of fun.

I mite be up for a day run up there. Come up Friday night, Saturday trail day and come home Sunday. Not to different then thaven.:thumbsup:

No can do labor day weekend.. just got tagged to take the inlaws back to the airport.

Matt, just pm/call if you feel like a day run. I have not spent any time trying to figure out how this rubicon works. Probably get a motel room for the nite, and pop on down for a saturday of fun.

Will do. Right now only Bald is open so give it a month or two and more will be open.

I mite be up for a day run up there. Come up Friday night, Saturday trail day and come home Sunday. Not to different then thaven.:thumbsup:

Sounds good. You need to do swamp again. I still never have.

Sounds good. You need to do swamp again. I still never have.

That is a good trail. It has nearly every type of terrain the mountains have to offer in one, day long trail.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do I hear the return of the "End of Summer Run":D

Back