e12a box | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

e12a box

port is 1.75 by either 10.5 or 12- don't remember off the top of my head

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol- someone just immed me saying that someone called my box work sh$$$$.

so i came back to reread this and defend myself and the culprit was fixxer, but what he saw made perfect sense. the box was designed so that those pieces were all the lengths that they were in that picture so that it was easier to carpet cleanly and to increase its strength. Those overhangs and shortcomings were all planned.

Originally posted by expo5.0
lol- someone just immed me saying that someone called my box work sh$$$$.

so i came back to reread this and defend myself and the culprit was fixxer, but what he saw made perfect sense. the box was designed so that those pieces were all the lengths that they were in that picture so that it was easier to carpet cleanly and to increase its strength. Those overhangs and shortcomings were all planned.

Hehe... Didn't say it was ****, was just pointing out what looked like some flaws.

lol- no hard feelings or anything. once i read what you wrote i new you weren't calling it sh$##

It is $h!t, and deserves a better home. Send the box and sub to ... :D

send box and sub to ...

stephen shaffer
2205 russet leaf lane
virginia beach, VA 23456

lol, believe it or not I shipped out my old setup, that giant box that housed my 18" x.. and cadence Z7000 amp... the guy didn't care the shipping cost and paid $250 for it, shipping was about $100.

anyone want an 18" x..? it's still for sale, lol

how much you need for the 18?

Back