East Coast Explorer Web Site Do we need a new site? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

East Coast Explorer Web Site Do we need a new site?

ExplorerEB96

Explorer Babe
Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill Florida (Weeki Wachee) from Bucks County PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB-gone 13 Honda Pilot
I noticed that ADoj. isn't running the board anymore....the links to the regions don't work anymore either.... is there someone taking over at some point....Do we need a new site? If so...i can make one...

Karol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep actually i'm doing it. Should be done pretty soon.

Our old website is no more. doktorstoj isn't even in the club anymore. A new website is being built by Jason_25. I'll let everyone know when it is up and running, which should be soon.

woohoo

Slowly but surely things are coming together. I cant wait to see the webpage. Plus I wanna put a link to it on my page.

Is there any kind of possible time frame on the stickers?

Oh well, keep up the good work anyways.

well my site is up and kickin, if anyone wants to check it out... www.extremexplorers.com I put some videos up on it as well for your viewing pleasure.....

Ill offer it again, John, if u need web space, I just got my MB doubled so I got plenty of room for ya if ya need it, it seems as if you having alot of problems. let me know.....

??? NO MORE ECX WEBSITE ???

The server crashed about a week ago. It's being worked on and will return :D

Due to all the problems on the old site, a new one is being built. It's in the works right now.

Please update all of your bookmarks to reflect the new address:

ecx.dnsalias.com

Back