eBay chrome covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

eBay chrome covers

spencer785

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 EB 4x4 V6
Hi there just wondering has anybody ever used those eBay chrome covers. Like for the door handles and mirrors. Because I want to use them on my 2008 ford explorer eddie bauer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was on the Freeway the other day and I saw an '06 Eddie with the same 18" wheels (except my '05 mustang spinners), color, tinted windows... the only difference was that he had the chrome covers on his handles, pillars and one of those fake scoops that you can buy at the local Auto store... It looked over chromed. I mean I love chrome as much as the next guy, I was considering the same thing, but when I saw this guy's Eddie I made my decision not to go through with it. Just my .02

does anybody have any pictures of an 06 and up eddie bauer explorer with chrome door handles or mirrors or pillars. i remeber seeing a picture on there a while back. any help would be great thanks

Please dont double post, thanks! (other thread deleted)

I had them on my black 07 it was sharp i live up north in ohio and the salt made the chrome on the plastic flake off. stay Away from plastic covers spend the extra money and get the metal ones hard to find though.

Back