ebay spray guns | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ebay spray guns

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

are they ebay spray guns, or do they just happen to cost $50 on ebay? i am sure you can find quality guns on ebay for cheap

If the gun is a no name brand, then I would give it a miss. Go to some auto body suppliers and look at the brand names of the really expensive guns, do a completed items search and that should give you an idea of what people are paying for new, near new, and used guns. If you are just gonna shoot primer, it will probably do an ok job. You will also want a gravity feed rather than one with the paint pot underneath.( i found out the hard way after sparying a couple of cars one weekend, it was off balance and made your arm tire easy.
I am also going to need a new gun, but I really haven't researched anything or picked a price range I want to pay. But to get a good one you will probably pay 150-200 for a good used, or new gun. Also if you have good pawn shops that stuff shows up alot.

Deak

yea they happen to cost $50, but i didnt see a name brand. they have some for 600+, but the $50 ones a gravity fed, and probably good for starting out right?

unfotunatly down here in florida, no1 wants to give apprenticeships or what not like i got with my car audio. so im forced to learn by trying. with no helping hand, its all good though

www.spraygundepot.com has some guns at good prices. You could get some ideas for brands there.

Sata, DeVilbiss are a couple.

guns

sata jet and devillbiss gti are good guns so are the sharpe guns , if you are just going to use the gun every once in awhile go to Lowes and buy the ingersal rand hvlp gun for $107.00. for the price it spays a good wide patern I think it has a 1.4 and a 1.6 head.I use a sharpe platimun ( spelling isn't good) and a devilbiss millinom gti. But i do have that ingersal rand. it's no sata but it sprays well and atomizes the paint well and the price is affordable for some who does not paint for a living.

Back