Eco-Coach option will not persist. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Eco-Coach option will not persist.

scottfmc

Reaction score
City, State
Spring Hill, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Platinum
I've noticed on my Limited that if I select the Eco-Coach as one of my center display screen options that, after a vehicle restart, the EcoCoach option is always de-selected and does not persist as a setting as the rest of the screens do. Has anyone else noticed or addressed this issue?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have not tried it. Something about the ST and EcoCoach just dont go together... maybe it is trying to tell you something...

Except that I don't have an ST ;)

Except that I don't have an ST ;)

It would really help if I read your first sentence lol.

I would check mine but it is at the dealer getting its laundry list taken care of. I know I've looked at it once but never realized if it disappeared after activating it.

I've got 6 options selected, one of which is eco coach. Whenever I scan through my selected options, it's there.

It would really help if I read your first sentence lol.

I would check mine but it is at the dealer getting its laundry list taken care of. I know I've looked at it once but never realized if it disappeared after activating it.

It's got me wondering if it has something to do with the fact that my AutoStopStart hasn't worked in several days now. Always says "Charging"

Back