• Register Today It's free!

Eddie Bauer graphic 93 2-door

baritone275

Reaction score
City, State
Cornelius, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Eddie Bauer 2-Door
Planning on doing mild restoration on my beloved '93 2door 4wd 5 speed Eddie Bauer. Will be painted.

Body shop doesn't think they can get the vinyl (?) Eddie Bauer side graphic to put on after painting.

Is this true? Is this graphic not available to make my Explorer look factory stock?

Thanks for info

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check with your local Ford dealer on that one. They may not have the part, but they can look up what Ford dealer does - chances are, one exists somewhere.

If it's just the actual "Eddie Bauer" script, it should be very common - there were a ton of EB-package Ford vehicles even in recent years.

I managed a part number for ya. It's for the Red Eddie Bauer decal.

F4TZ-9925622-CA There's one on eBay, but only one side.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1994-FO...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c7ddb09c1&vxp=mtr

Here's a link to RearCounter:
http://www.rearcounter.com/F4TZ-9925622-CA-parts415332.html

They list out-of-production auto parts. But currently have no listings for this PN. However you can get on the e-mail list for notification if they come available.

If you shoot them an e-mail they can give you the list of part numbers for all the different colors, and years.

Place to start anyway. Good luck with the resto!

Thanks for replies.

I should clarify.

Looking for the entire tan stripe/tan EB script, which body shop says they'll have to remove to prep/paint the vehicle. The graphic starts at the leading edge of the front fenders and wraps all the way around the tailgate.

I called local Ford dealer and got nowhere, wondering about another source. I will try rear counter, any other ideas are welcome as well.

Thanks.

If you can't find the stripe, perhaps you could paint it on instead?

A local graphics business can always print custom graphics, you could get an EB script image off the web and reproduce it if you can't find an OEM replacement.

While I was searching around I did see the pinstripe, but I can't remember where.

Google search and some more digging and it will turn up.

Take lots of good high res pics and you can have it painted freehand; that would be a nice custom touch, or a least reproduced from the images.

Back