• Register Today It's free!

Eddie Bauer trim color code

adaco

Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer
What is the color code or color name for the Eddie Bauer trim on a 2000 Eddie Bauer. Have tried everywhere, and I mean everywhere, including Ford, and no one can tell me. There must be thousands of Eddie Bauers out there, I would think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there is no code. its an accent color, which is why not even ford can tell you. i have the sport with the flares like yours that are painted gray, and i went to a local paint shop and worked with one of the painters for 5 minutes matching paint chips, and they mixed it up for me. cost about $7.00.

Thx tbomb. Is it me, or isn't it strange that Ford doesn't even know what color they painted all of their Eddie Bauers in a given model year? :mad:

I think it's Harvest Gold. Check on your VIN sticker and look for the exterior color. It should have two codes, one with the main color and your beige color.

I think for the 2000 model year its Arizona Beige.

I had the same problem looking for that color code. I know its harvest gold, however, I cannot find the bottle, once I find the it, then I will give u the code. Gerald I think help me out on that before.

good luck finding those colors guy. maybe the colors that you mentioned will match pretty good, but they wont be perfect. if youre gonna try one of them, i would try a small piece, maybe on the under side of a fender flare or bumper is case it looks "wrong."

I tried Arizona Beige that is NOT it I am waiting for the Harvest Gold color to come will inform you.

I tried the Harvest gold and that matched pretty good. Go with that

Back