EE Rear Sway Bar & Energy Suspension bushings Install & REVIEW!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EE Rear Sway Bar & Energy Suspension bushings Install & REVIEW!!!

raginraj said:
tool man - how long did it take to get the EE sway bar? i ordered mine this week and i seriously can't wait.

Ha ha - funny you should ask. I ordered it last week, and it arrived while I was out of town on Tuesday (11/9). Apparently, EE requests a signature upon delivery, so UPS won't just leave it if no one is home. Due to a coding error, UPS has mistakenly sent it back to EE, rather than holding it for 5 days, like they are supposed to (I just found this out this morning). Full story here:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120937

You'll probably get yours before I get mine. :mad:

Regards,
John.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rhett - I'm not sure how the Rancho shocks differ, but I think the RSX's are lower end. I know the 9000's have a more firm dampening. You're also correct about the Edelbrocks, they suck horribly. The Bilsteins I've used (not on X yet) have been great for almost everything.

RaginRaj - I have pics, but cannot post them. Send me a PM with your email, and I'll email them to you (and anyone else that would like them.

-Brad

Rhett said:
. Is RSX the same as RSX9000? I have Rancho RSX9000 shocks.

There is no such thing as RSX9000, you must mean RS9000X.

They are not the same as the RSX.

aldive said:
There is no such thing as RSX9000, you must mean RS9000X.

They are not the same as the RSX.

Yes I do mean RS9000X. good clarification...can't keep them straight anymore. Used to be 9000's and 5000's but that's outdated now.

I wondered about stuff not being left on the porch when I haven't been home. I looked things up and apparently if the item is valued at over $100 they won't leave it.

The RSX are the middle level shocks, I have them and like them. I kind of think that my X is getting too soft. I'm getting too conditioned to the shocks that they don't feel stick to me anymore. The are suppose to be self-adjusting, and after offroading and getting back on the road they are a lot stiffer, but then get back their road manners. Never used the 9000s, couldn't afford them, but have been happy with my RSXs.

Back