Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex

This is my girl, 06 her name is Shela

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 544

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sitting at a rest area just outside Flint, Mi looking at this thread in awe. I never expected such a response. I am enjoying the posts greatly. Loving the wide range of vehicles, antics, and great pics.

Some pics are already in theme for lotteries planned later thru the year. ( I have made up the lists of themes thru December) However, I do welcome input, so if you have an idea for a theme, please PM me your idea. NOTE: themes such as "best", "favorite", "most", or any theme used in the TOTM forum I will not use, that is for that forum. (there will be similarities, don't see anyway around that)

This is beginning to do what I had hoped, bring fellow EF'ers together on the forum and show all the different rigs and range of member's locations in a central location,maybe get away from FB and maybe get the chat room rocking again, something to talk about.

The U.S., Canada, Norway, and Iceland are represented so far. (did I miss anyone?)

:salute:

(dead links)
My 2002 parked at my work

IMG_20150108_132020_zps9341e0f1.jpg

New to the form

I'm new to this and I have a 2001 explorer sport trac and I just wanted to share some pics of it and get ideas and help from other ppl bc I can never find wat I'm really looking for online so I need some help thank u

IMG_20150120_012520_541.jpg

This is "Jasper", a 1996 5.0 XLT Explorer hiding under the 1956 F100 sheep's clothing.

I give it a try, lol. All mods and ideas for mods are thanks to the forum.

(dead links)

I'm in!
GhostfallsJan2614016_zps337e5c89.jpg
sexytruck_zpsf43cb078.jpg

Congrats! Now that is one serious rig!!!!

Congratulations Saevar! Your Elite account is now active.

There were really a lot of great submissions this month. I'm looking forward to next months contest:chug:

There were really a lot of great submissions this month. I'm looking forward to next months contest:chug:

X2 Rick!!! Next months theme will be posted mid-week. (remember, the lottery may or may not be rig themed, teaser alert)

Thanks to all who participated, so many great submissions, more to come. :D

Congrats Saevar! I also agree, was great to see so many different rigs and from so many places! Excited for next month.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations! You put a lot of work into your Explorer. :thumbsup: The modified A/C compressor idea is very good. You don't need A/C where you live. Keep up the good work, and update your thread when you fix the P/S pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back