EGR tube to Exhaust manifold Connection. Help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EGR tube to Exhaust manifold Connection. Help!

Shaggy34

Reaction score
City, State
Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 XL
I have an 95 ford explorer. I need to find where i can get the adapter that bolts into the exhaust manifold, that the EGR tube meets up to that. visualize this. you have the Egr valve. then a tube that bolts to that. then the egr valve tube runs back to the exhaust manifold, and then you have what i think is like a flare nut on the end of that. there is an fitting that is screwed into the manifold that the flare nut on the end of that egr tube screws onto. i desperately need another one but not sure what that fitting is or where i can get it with out going to the dealer.Please help:(

I priced one at the dealer the other day for less than 10 bucks. If you need it that bad, why don't you just bite the bullet and get it there? I broke the tube off of that fitting on my '95 and finally had to get it at the dealer after scouring all the local junk yards.

yup

I think i will just have to go on down to the Dealear than. i managed to get the tube from a junk yard but i guess its time to go see the man! LOL. I just fig it would be an outrageous price. thank for the info.

Back