Elbe Hills 30 July

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
I will be going to Elbe hills the 30 th of July if you wanna come along, meet at the Burger stand next to the Cheveron at 10 AM.
I don't plan on running the busy wild trail.
if you need more info post up :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there any lurkers here that were planning on coming? I may end up postponeing this as some of the other folks who were going to be coming had vehicles go down

Nope, have a wedding to attend that weekend....

dreamr said:
My rig is broken :(

Besides it's Elbe, you didn't expect me anyway did ya......

Ya I thought for sure you would be, :D

The last weekend in August I will be evans creek, you can drive up to the campground and I could take you out on a few of the trails from theres

jrgaylor said:
The last weekend in August I will be evans creek, you can drive up to the campground and I could take you out on a few of the trails from theres

I am not positive if I can make that trip, but I would deffinately enjoy it. Hmm I'll have to look at my schedule and see what the days bring..............

dreamr said:
I am not positive if I can make that trip, but I would deffinately enjoy it. Hmm I'll have to look at my schedule and see what the days bring..............
We're renting a drift boat from Red's in the Yakima Canyon during the week around the end of the month.............................................................................................put that on your calendar :p

You row first ;)

Then we can stop by Evans Creek :D

Albino 94LTD said:
We're renting a drift boat from Red's in the Yakima Canyon during the week around the end of the month.............................................................................................put that on your calendar :p

You row first ;)

Then we can stop by Evans Creek :D

I am off for the 20-22 of august, on a buisness" trip the 23-25, and supposedly I am back to work after that, but I am sure I can arrange something. :D

My explorer is down for some unexpected repairs so I did not go :(
I could not get my passenger side axle tube (dana 44) to quit leaking so I am having my gears and locker installed in a new housing that I should get back Monday

dreamr said:
Sorry to hear that!!

it's all good if i don't spend that money now my estate will

Back